- 2014 Highlights
- Loyalty Policy
- Credit Cards
- Ironman Muskoka & Team TMT
- 2015 programs, camps, services
2014 has turned out to be our best one yet.
Check out our online gallery & how we suffer in style!
I am super proud of Team TMTs achievements this season and wanted to share some as they come as a direct result of hard work, dedication, patience, intelligence and never giving up!:
- Ben R.
- M35-39 MultiSport Canada Series Champion
- 3rd place age group Olympic tri.
- Dave G.
- M30-34 MultiSport Canada Series Champion
- Long distance provincial champion
- Multiple podium finishes (1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3rd)
- Justin B.
- M25-29 Multisport Canada Series 2nd place
- Age group winner Olympic tri
- Michele M.
- 2nd place age group finisher Wasaga Beach Triathlon.
- Multiple Half Finisher (Welland, Barrelman)
- KT M.
- 1st time Ironman! IMMT.
- 70.3 finisher
- Dave A.
- Racing IM Florida as 1st Ironman
- 70.3 finisher
- Colleen M.
- Racing IM Cozumel as 1st Ironman
- Welland half finisher
- Rachel G
- podium finish in GIAT
- 1st Olympic distance triathlon finish (4th place)
- Iain S.
- Podium finisher in Olympic distance tri and 14 minute time improvement in same season.
- Coach Chris Pickering
- Canadian Master’s 1500m National Champion
- Canadian Masters National Champion Team Champions (London Silver Dolphins)
- Participant in Masters World Championships Open Water 3k Swim
- 70.3 World Championships – 40/186 & 211th overall.
2015 is shaping up to look like a very promising year. We hope you will join us at team TMT!
“Your limits are only in your mind! Never Give Up!”
Have you ever worked with a company/business and rather than being rewarded for your loyalty, been hit for more money? For example when a sale or contract comes to an end and despite your service not changing, your fees increase!….not a great feeling.
Well, TMT is happy NOT to partake is such antics. The loyalty policy is simple. We want to give you better service at a reduced cost as a sign of appreciation for you.
- If you are a NEW TMT athlete, after 6 months you automatically qualify to the loyal customer rate.
- If you are a RETURNING TMT athlete who worked with us in the previous season for at least 6 months you will return at the loyal rate….sweet deal!
Looking for a new challenge in 2015 to test your mental & physical limits? Do you find pleasure in doing things that others consider ridiculous or perhaps slightly insane?….if so, then join Team TMT Muskoka! Whether you are doing your FIRST half/full IM or are looking to compete and KQ, the program will be built for your goals specifically.
August 2015 will mark Ontario’s Ironman debut, with the arrival of Ironman Muskoka. Along with this new race, the Muskoka 70.3 will be moving from the first weekend of September to early July, providing an opportunity to race on course prior to the full distance race weekend.
Coach Pickering has raced the Muskoka 70.3 four times since it’s inception in 2008, and knows the course very well. His most recent achievement, having qualified for the 70.3 World Championships with his latest performance in 2013 finishing 3rd/105 in a competitive M30-34 age group on this very course.
If you are as excited as we are at TMT with being part of the inaugural Ontario Ironman, then make 2015 the opportunity to jump on board Team TMT Muskoka.
TMT will be hosting on-site training camps in Hunstville, once in June for 70.3 focus and again in July for full IM focus.
TMT is growing and such will be offering the following services in 2015.
- 2 Huntsville Training Camps
- 4 Group Training Sessions in London, Ontario
- London Training Camp
- New Programs. (Running, Cycling, Strength & Swimming)
Details will be posted under TMT Services on the website as they are finalized.
As always, please feel free to contact us with any questions.